Tuesday, July 7, 2009

NEMA Fit





NEMA FitNeil Mallinson
4045 Camel View #98
San Diego, California 92130
858.663.2352
Email


I exist to show others their power and strength within through being present in the moment, educating and inspiring. I am a fitness professional with a passion to see my clients reach and exceed their goals. I commit to making a difference in others lives by honoring accountability, integrity and trust.

I have spent my life searching, finding and perfecting the art of serving people through personal training. Not only for their physical well being, but also for their mental well being. The result of the work I do for and with my clients benefits not only the client but also their families, significant others and the generations to come.

Through my association with companies such as Fitness Anywhere, Efi Sports Medicine, Advocare, The Mankind Project, Todd Durkin Enterprises, and NIAHC I can provide wellness for all populations and ages worldwide.

The passion I bring to serving others is my driving force in everything that I do. Whether I am racing in a triathlon, playing soccer, teaching boot camp or training a client, I put everything I have into that moment by choosing to be present. This is the essence of my mission in life. It is a tremendous blessing to have mastered this in my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment